NARPO Travel Insurance Update – Important information about AXA PPP healthcare Annual Travel Insurance
Important information about AXA PPP healthcare Annual Travel Insurance
These are challenging and uncertain times. And, at AXA PPP healthcare, we are committed to pulling together with our members, partners and colleagues to find the right way through for all of us. We understand travel options are restricted right now. With that in mind, you will need to consider whether our annual travel insurance meets your travel needs for the coming year.
In response to the current circumstances we’ve set out some additional options and specific considerations for you to think about.
If you cancelled your policy after the 16th March 2020
- You can take out a new policy within 3 months of your cancellation date, or by no later than 1st August 2020 – whichever is the later date. You may review your level of cover to ensure it meets your needs, for example by reducing to Europe and UK only.
- Please call us on 01892 504 444 before 1st August 2020 when you are ready to take out cover.
If you have a current policy and wish to cancel now and take out a policy again later
- Currently, we are not offering any new travel insurance – which means that if you choose not to renew your cover at this renewal, you will only be able to rejoin within 3 months of your cover ending.
- If you do choose to cancel your policy for a period of up to 3 months, we will give you a pro rata refund of the annual premium. This option is available if you’ve not claimed after renewal and you don’t wish to retain cancellation cover due to COVID-19 for any existing trip you booked before 14th March 2020.
- You can then take out a new policy up to 3 months from the date of the cancellation.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your cover, giving your name, full address including postcode, and your policy number. Please also supply a contact telephone number in case we need to get in touch with you.
- Please bear with us as it may take up to 6 weeks to process your refund as we are experiencing high volumes of customer contacts at present.
- Please note that you can take out a new policy within 3 months of the date that your existing cover ceases. To do this please call us on 01892 504 444.
More information is available at
We will be monitoring the current situation regarding travel availability. If for any reason we extend the time period for taking out a new policy we will ensure we update the information on this website, so please do check for any update before you call.